Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Inspiration - Biz Ladies

Design Sponge created by Grace Bonney is one of the first blogs I started following. Who knew all that blogging goodness was out there? I didn't until way late in the game.

For the sake of pretty pictures. A recent favorite post Grace shared of a reader's home in Greenville, SC.

























One of the really great things Grace does is a series called Biz Ladies. The posts speak directly to people interested in making a go of their own business. Lots of great contributors and compelling subjects - branding, taxes, organizing, planning, resources, advertising, and on and on. I'm so grateful for all this awesomeness on the web, I know I'd never have the guts to start my own business without people like Grace out there helping lead the way. Thank you!!
















Biz Ladies

No comments: