Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Follow the White Bunny














That's how I felt this weekend. Ever have those trips into the internet world where you get so lost in so much goodness that it is entirely overwhelming? That's where I was this weekend, and I had to take a step back. It is amazing what people are doing out there, and all the different ways people are sharing. The truth is, I'm a library school drop out. That's a tale for another day, but sometimes I really just want to organize the internet to make it all a little easier to digest in ways that make sense to me.

Follow the White Bunny is a sponsor over on Soule Mama this month. Pretty pretty embroidery patterns. Some favorites:

































I've got a soft spot for alphabets:

















Nicole is also a contributor over at Feeling Stitchy. Oh my there is some pretty stuff over there. I adore embroidery, but sometimes I'm not sure the best places to put it. Feeling Stitchy is a wealth of good ideas.
I love the idea of the embroidered squares of this quilt. (Perhaps I'll just embroider one or two squares on my quilt, but I think it could still good.)












And then this one, just for the pretty.

















And from there things got out of control and I had eleventy billion screens open and I was geeking out on awesome and I had to walk away.


Follow the White Bunny Shop


Follow the White Bunny Blog

No comments: