Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Top Week

OK, I've mentioned making a shirt in the past 2 posts, and lookie what I found. It's 2010 Spring Top Week. I guess I'm not alone after all. Made by Rae has put together her second annual Spring Top Week. I confess, I've got a 2 month old, my project list for the boys is long, my time at the sewing machine is extremely limited, and my nursing body will be in flux for a while. So I'm not sure right now is the best time to be making a shirt for myself. But seriously, love the idea.

Here's some of the finalists from last year:








Here are 2 favorites from this year's batch so far:






























These two shirts are from Heather Ross' Weekend Sewing flickr pool. I would make both with an extra few hours to myself a day.

Trapeze Blouse:

















Summer Blouse:

















I'll be keeping an eye on this flickr pool for more inspiration.

Spring Top Week

Flickr Pool

No comments: