Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kitchen Ideas

NOTE: Weekend posts will be off topic tangents. Feel free to disregard.

We have a very very small kitchen. It was the last room we painted, and I'm not a huge fan of the meek baby (not in a good way) yellow paint color I chose. And the cabinets, and the counters, bleh. So of all the rooms in the house, I find myself with kitchen envy most of all.

Spotted on ohdeedoh from The Inspired Room. Now we're talking.

















I like to dissect home pictures, so that one day when the nice contractor man comes up to me and says 'what exactly would you like your house to look like, mam?' I can say 'oh, yes, please refer to the following photos.' And he well say 'oh, yes, I will make that happen pronto, thank you for being so thorough. Please enjoy your fabulous vacation, when you return your house will be exactly as requested.' This is how home remodels go, right?

Like: the white, the natural wood, the natural light, some plant life, the hanging lamps, the small pops of yellow and blue (shock). I don't usually love stainless steel (trendy?) but the brushed metal here works for me.

Dislike: Nothing, really.

No comments: